You can only claim your rebate at a PLUS customer service centre.


No kiddin! You can only claim your rebate at a PLUS customer service centre.

Promotion: PLUS is offering a 30% rebate for travelling on specific days during the Raya and Merdeka period
When: 15-16, 22-23 and 31st August 2012
Where: Along highways operated by PLUS. For a list of such highways, 
How: Use a Touch ‘n Go (including PLUSMiles) card or the SmartTAG at any PLUS operated highways and automatically be entitled for the 30% toll rebate.
T&C: 
1. Customers must use Touch n’ Go or SmartTAG at PLUS toll plazas
2. Rebate to be redeemed at all PLUS customer service centres beginning 1 October until 31 December 2012.
3. Toll rebate not offered to those at the following Toll Plazas: Tanjung Kupang, Bukit Kayu Hitam, Bangunan Sultan Iskandar and the Penang Bridge.
Review: PLUS are offering an added incentive to those who are travelling during this holiday period, that is, for people to pick up a Touch ‘n Go card (and also a SmartTAG, see recent promotion here), by giving them a 30% rebate on their travels. We think that the time periods are a little funny, you have to travel outside of public holiday times, but if you were planning your ‘balik kampung’ trip on those dates, then why not claim your rebate!
A quick call to PLUS customer service confirmed that this 30% is in addition to the existing 5% rebate given for heavy toll users, giving you a total of 35% rebate if you go above RM100 this month. We don’t like that you have to go all the way to a PLUS customer service centre to claim these rebates though, but if your savings are in the RM10s or even RM100s, why not consider it worth the hassle…
Our Customer Service Centers are located at the following toll plazas:
  • JITRA
  • ALOR SETAR (NORTH)
  • PENDANG
  • SUNGAI PETANI (SOUTH)
  • SG. DUA
  • BKT TAMBUN (SOUTH)
  • JAWI
  • TAIPING (NORTH)
  • KUALA KANGSAR
  • KUBANG SEMANG
  • IPOH (SOUTH)
  • TAPAH
  • BIDOR
  • JALAN DUTA
  • DAMANSARA
  • KOTA DAMANSARA
  • SUBANG
  • SETIA ALAM
  • SG RASAU
  • BATU TIGA
  • SG BESI
  • KAJANG
  • BANDAR BARU NILAI
  • KLIA
  • USJ
  • SEAFIELD
  • SENAWANG
  • AYER KEROH
  • YONG PENG (NORTH)
  • AYER HITAM
  • SKUDAI
  • KEMPAS
  • KULAI
  • TAMAN PERLING


source: SaveMoney.my PLUS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ganglion.

Esberitox N

Gambar bertuah.